Hair are very important for all of us as they are an essential part of the body and need treatments according to the need. Healthy hair statistics specify that healthy hair can count up to 100,000 individual hair out of these 90%are growing and rest of them are in resting phase. Daily around 80 to 100 hairs falls during brushing or washing.
There are different parameters which tell us whether our hair is healthy or not:
- Quantity, of hair depends on the race and climatic conditions. For healthy hair the renewal and hair fall should not be more than 50 to 100 hairs daily.
- Growth is another parameter; heat makes our hair grow faster and should be about 15cm a year. Each hair has a limited life span and regenerate constantly.
- Direct sun should be avoided as dark hair can absorb more of ultraviolet rays.
- Healthy as well as balanced diet is very necessary, as hair tells everybody about any coming illness so one should be very cautious about their hair.
- To follow the latest fashion is must but with caution as too much chemicals can cause lots of damage to the hair.